Mental Health Care Professionals
Trusted Mental Health Care Facility
Help a friend or family member recover from a mental illness. Take him or her to a mental health professional so he or she can get the right treatments. Visit Miracle Care Behavioral Health Services, a trusted mental health care facility in Jackson, MS. We also have licensed psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and social workers to assist you.
- Eddie Lee, Jr. – President and CEO
- Lolita Lee – Administrator
- Virginia Lee – Administrative Assistant
- Kenyuana Beachem-Williams, PhD – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Arlen D. Cooper, PhD – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Debra Bell-Black, RN – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Celevia Evans – Licensed Master Social Worker
- Kenya Stevenson – Administrative Assistant
- Morenik Dunbar, RN – Quality Assurance Coordinator and Medication Management
Trusted for Years
Miracle Care Behavioral Health Services is a certified and registered institution that has been providing quality mental health services for more than 11 years. We are certified by the Mississippi State Board of Health. We aim to offer mental health care services that are accessible and of high quality. The treatments we provide are highly individualized so you can expect to receive the exact service that meets your loved ones’ specific needs.
Increase Mental Health Awareness
Mental health awareness matters a lot, especially to the families of patients. With the right knowledge about mental health and treatment programs, they are more capable of providing the care needed by patients. This is why we offer essentials, such as medication and community resource education. Dial (601) 982-1986 to learn more about our programs.